A Bear's Life

The Life and Times of Junior Bear

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am a little brown bear.

Hello world! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Junior Bear. I am a little brown bear. You may call me Jr. I'm not sure when exactly I came into this world, but my life began when I was picked up by a nice girl in a bookstore. Her name is Heather. She took me home (how could I resist) and I have been her faithful companion now for 10 years. Four years ago, she married a nice guy named Ben who eventually helped me to find my voice. Now, I am just like part of the family! I faithfully serve as their marriage counselor, traveling companion, cuddlelologist, and of course, I am a source of much amusement. They take me along on many of their adventures and the world has opened up to me over the past 4 years. So now I have decided to try my paw at blogging. Maybe I can amuse you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home